She works in mysterious ways, small and large, visible and invisible, known and unknown, inviting us to get through our individual and collective darkest holes and to engage in a co-re-creative process…
Trusting that things we don’t know are being seeded as we consciously walk through the World.
Inviting each single one of us to become an ancestor for the New World emerging now.
It has become so palpable for me during my recent journey through Libya…
As I was on my way back to the US, through Europe, looking forward to being back to the humility and beauty of the one-on-one healing sessions, I have been reflecting upon what it means for each of us to embody that energy in our individual lives.
As you have surely noticed, the recent Full Moon was extremely powerful, bringing an almost crude clarity upon individual and collective patterns that desperately need to be reshaped. This energy can be hard to hold, propping the darkest feelings in us, pulling us down easily. Of course, the temptation can be to ignore or hide those feelings, stuffing them down, pretending that they are not there, or to let them pull us even further down. The road I would like to suggest here may sound both radical and risky. I would like to invite you to go deeper into that energy, through the darkness – this is The Mother of the World energy:
- First, connecting with the energies from below, taking time to feel deeply grounded and supported by the earth, feeling the energies going up through your whole body;
- Then, connecting with the energies from above that are bathing the Earth now, opening your mind up in new ways, giving you a sense of spaciousness and clarity that you might have never felt before, taking the time to feel that physical opening in your mind;
- Feeling the energies from above and below mixing and melting through your heart, making it bigger, opening it larger, filling it with more kindness and caring that you could ever imagine being capable of;
- And, from that space, asking The Mother of the World to work through you and plant the seeds that you don’t know and you can’t see, asking for her support so that you can remain in her new energy;
- And committing to hold her energy and walk consciously through the World;
- And then just being – present, feeling the supportive energies again and again while you go through your day, developing an increasing awareness of the multiplicity of connections, synchronicities, and true miracles that are absolutely everywhere, awaiting to be noticed and manifested;
- And then thanking The Mother and the energies from The Whole Universe for engaging with you in such a beautiful co-re-creative process, thanking her with humility, knowing that you might never know what you will have actually contributed to and that it is fine.
This has more or less been my daily practice(s) during my journey through Libya and my short visit in France afterwards, even though I was in seemingly drastically different realities. It is not a one-shot thing. I have often repeated the process several times during my day, re-connecting over and over again, starting over and over again. And I have felt blessed, inspired… every step of the way… so humbled to be a modest and anonymous ancestor for the New World emerging now.
Béatrice | Contemporary Shamanic Healer
With special thanks to Pam Sanders and Alison Carter, and of course, all the Libyan people I have had the honor to meet and work with during my trip…
Allowing The Light