Home or Business Energy Clearing
Clearing the energies in your home or business is an important aspect of creating a harmonious environment.
In addition to the smudging, I use different methods to clear negative and stuck energies.
Watch my interview with a real estate agent about space, energy and intentionality
What results can you expect from a home energy clearing and smudging?
After a house clearing, people typically report to have a better sleep, feel more at peace and happy in their home. If there has been a dramatic event in the house, or turbulences in the family dynamic, those get immediately transformed and healed.
In a work environment, teams function better together and visitors often comment about something having been deeply transformed, without knowing what has happened. There is a definite sense of lightness in the whole space, and whichever difficulties the company or business may have experienced will have a much greater chance of being overcome.
The type of clearing I do is really deep work, often involving journeying, in addition to smudging and energy clearing. It is guaranteed to last for the years to come.
Why should you consider energy clearing for your home or business?
A house (or an office or a store) is like a sponge. Whatever transpires in your environment is absorbed into the walls, furniture, carpet, ceiling, and objects. Frequently, these negative energies accumulate in the corners and tucked away places. Energy debris can be a result of negative emotions, thoughts, occurrences, and stress that you (your family, your co-workers) have experienced in your space. If you had a negative event happen recently or a lot of sadness or fear, there is a high chance that your space will have absorbed some of that energy. At times — in particular for older houses or houses (and offices) that have been occupied by other people before you — those energies can have accumulated over time and be connected to tragic events that you have no idea about. Without talking about the land itself, that can carry energy from generations before us.
Of course, clearing clutter is the first step in clearing any space. But the second step is to smudge the whole space and remove the energy debris that have been built up over time. Once this is done, the energy of the space lifts, brightens, and circulates freely. At times, I will need to journey to clear and transform things at a much deeper level. Once the work is done, everyone in your household (or team) feels better.
When should you consider energy clearing for your home (or business)?
The following situations are appropriate times to space cleanse:
- When moving into a new space (preferably before you move in your own belongings)
- After you remove clutter
- After a roommate or companion moves out
- After a strong argument or fight in the house or office, after a divorce or break-up, if you feel that your business is struggling
- After an illness or death
- After a robbery or invasion of any sort at your house
- Anytime you desire fresh energy for a new project or beginning (in particular if you feel overall “stuck” in your life or work)
- If you or your children don’t sleep well, or have numerous nightmares
- If you suspect the presence of a ghost or other malevolent energy in your home, or if things just don’t feel “right”
Why would you request the service of a shaman to clear the energies at your home or business?
Whereas smudging (with white sage) can be sufficient to clear most negative energies, some of the above situations can require specialized skills, including journeying. When I go clear an apartment, a house, an office or a store, I assess the whole area very methodically and don’t leave the place until everything is absolutely clear. And I will always start with the surroundings (the land, at times the neighborhood, etc.). I am very discrete and low key in the way I work, so your neighbors won’t be worried. The whole process usually takes a minimum of two hours (sometimes more if there is a lot to clear) and people who have received this service always report that it has benefited as a healing for the entire family / team.
Most clients choose to follow me while I do the work (kids particularly love the process!), which I really recommend you to do. I will show you what I do, give you feedback as I go, empowering you to do the work yourself in the future; I will also give you some advice to ensure that good life-force energy is restored and maintained in your home and its immediate surroundings; some of them are based on the principles of feng shui. Those advice will help maintain the effects of the clearing over time.
What does actually happen during a space energy clearing?
The process may vary depending on the situation but here is the overall protocol that I follow:
- I ask if there are particular concerns or areas of the property that I need to be aware of;
- I first build a strong protection around the home/space, calling the energies, and stabilizing the whole;
- Then, I start start with the surroundings (the land, the garden, at times the neighborhood, etc.). I am very discrete and low key in the way I work, so your neighbors won’t be worried, but I need to clear what’s around first.
- Then I start clearing the outside of the house or building, going around very systematically, as much as I can. If I can’t go around, I find alternatives. I won’t start clearing inside a space before the outside has been completely cleared.
- Then, I do the inside. I assess and clear very methodically every single room, office or space. And I won’t leave until everything is absolutely clear.
- During that process, I may receive information about what’s going on and what might be needed so that you resolve the situation that you may be facing. At times, I need to do a quick journey to get more information. I may also give some feedback / advice on what to do in the space to help (to give you examples: in two recent cases of houses having just be bought, I alerted the new owners to structural issues that they did not know about and that saved them a lot of money and troubles down the road; I also routinely give advice on how to better organize the flow in the space and implement principles of feng shui so that individuals who interact in the space, live or work, do so with more ease).
- I always leave the client with very concrete recommendations. When the occupants of a house or an office staff are present, the whole process often become a collective healing process. But participation is always optional. I can also do the work on my own.
- Depending on the circumstances and the client’s desire, I may offer to close the process with a small blessing ceremony involving everyone present on site.
Fee: Starting at $250 (depending on square footage and amount of work) + flat travel fee of $50/hour
Not sure of what you need or where to start?
Find some commonly asked questions and answers about Shamanic Healing and Spiritual Mentoring. If you feel a relevant question may have been missed contact me so I can consider a thoughtful answer and add it to the page. Read More
Access the most powerful practices and techniques that I have developed and applied over the past 30 years to support body-mind-spirit transformation. They draw upon ancient wisdom that can be found in all traditions, combined with the results of the latest research in psychology and neuroscience. So that you know why they work the way they do.
My hope is that you will find here a few tools that you will adapt to your own lifestyle and needs. Read More
Remembering Wholeness: A Ritual for the New Year You have no idea how hard I've looked for a gift to bring You. Nothing seemed right. What's the point of bringing gold to the gold mine, or water to the ocean. Everything I came up with was like taking spices to the Orient. It's no good giving my heart and my soul because you already have these. So I've brought you a mirror. Look at yourself and remember me. ~ Rumi There are many reasons why I love this quote from Rumi. I could state them all or just say this: Wholeness is never really lost, it is only forgotten. So here is my gift to you this holiday season: a ritual to help you remember AND nurture your own unique wholeness... I have recently recommended it to a few clients ahead of the New Year, and I am actually going to do it for myself as well. You don't have to do it all in one seating, but make sure that you give yourself enough time, and that you are in a quiet space without any distraction. Start with a few deep breaths through your whole body, and then at the center of your chest, through your heart chakra (if needed you can do a full body relaxation using one of my recordings). Allow things to come from your heart, not from your rational mind. Allow yourself to be surprised by what may come. Preparing the ritual: Two lists (Remembering that those are – and need to… Read More