Ready for Meaningful Change? Looking for Personalized Support on Your Path?
You Don’t Have to Do It Alone
Get The Mentor You Deserve
I offer a unique form of spiritual mentoring to clients who want to benefit from an ongoing support on their path to inner transformation and growth. Accessing and living one’s purpose can be challenging. Spiritual mentoring can be of tremendous help in that process.
Why would you want to mentor with me?
There are as many personal reasons for seeking spiritual mentoring as there are people seeking it.
- You are a healer yourself, a community or spiritual leader looking for someone to walk with you for a while, in a sacred yet non-religious and non-denominational context; you want more than “just talking”; and you also want someone who has an international experience of mentoring leaders of all walks in life. I mentor a fair amount of ministers and individuals ordained in different faiths; my role is not to substitute or duplicate what they receive in their own denomination but to provide that extra support that ensures that they are, indeed, following their own personal calling, finding a different kind of guidance and gaining very concrete skills that they might not find elsewhere.
- You may look for a spiritual mentor to get ongoing support on your path, because you feel lost or stuck or you find yourself at a significant turning point of your life, and need someone to be on your team, someone to serve as your personal growth partner. You may feel isolated or not knowing where to start to shift your life and answer your true soul purpose or even understanding what it is;
- You have a sense that you have some personal work you need to do but don’t know where to start or how; you don’t feel that speech therapy is necessarily for you or want something that is more “hands-on” and will give you very concrete tools to work with;
- You are ready for more than incremental changes, and long for deep, life-changing transformation. You want someone to be accountable to so that you make sure that you actually make the changes that you want in your life.
- You want someone who is not going to impose a set formula but meet you exactly where you are. The whole point of my mentoring other people is not to have them follow what I do, but to fully nurture their own dreams and creativity, their own unique paths and calling. Each of us is absolutely unique and this is that diversity that our world needs. And this is what I cherish the most about our humanity. For the past 30 years, I have worked on supported individuals and communities around the world, across cultures and traditions, to find and develop their own resources for resilience, so I know what that looks like.
In all cases, don’t hesitate to contact me to discuss if we could be a good fit.
It is important to note that although my role may entail some counseling, it is not one of a therapist. It can be an adjunct to, not a substitute for, conventional medical or psychological services.
How does mentoring with me work?
By experience, I know that I cannot have a preconceived agenda, curriculum or end goal in mind. I have to meet my clients exactly where they are along the way.
I require every person to go through one shamanic healing session with me before embarking on a spiritual mentoring program. This serves as a very comprehensive “in-take.” It gives us a deeper understanding on what is happening and helps support your transformation process at a very deep level. I will also gives us a road map that we can start with, knowing that I will always meet you where you are in the moment in order to make sure that you receive exactly what you need in each session.
Each session is one-hour long and can be in person or at distance (by phone or Skype). Sessions can occur on a weekly or bi-weekly basis (we will decide this on our first session and will re-adjust as we go). A commitment for a minimum of ten consecutive sessions is required so you can see , although more sessions are usually necessary for the person to actually see things evolving. I also ask for commitment to regularity; this is essential for the work and a condition to see powerful results in a short period of time.
Some mentors (or coaches) hope that their clients can continue with them for months if not years — it’s recurring business, true — but I approach my work as a mentor differently. I believe that you, as a client, should be empowered, set free. So I design each mentoring program – specifically tailored to your personal needs, as they evolve from week to week — so that afterwards, you will have a personalized, authentic roadmap and a full toolbox (that will be yours only and will work with your life) to keep growing on your path. Our work will also be very practical and apply directly to the unfolding of your everyday life.
In between sessions, I am available by email and often provide distance support, offering concrete suggestions and feedback if necessary. If the sessions are bi-weekly, I ask for an update in between sessions to make sure that things are evolving as they should and that your are doing fine with the “homework.”
What kind of tools or techniques do I use when mentoring clients?
As a spiritual mentor, I use a vast range of tools that integrate body, mind and spirit. I never work only at one level.
I draw upon ancient wisdom that can be found in all religious and spiritual traditions and teachings, and combine them with modern consciousness, and the results of the latest research in psychology and neuroscience. Why? Because I take the infinite possibilities of neuroplasticity seriously. I therefore brings into each mentoring session both my abilities as a shaman, and the knowledge and tools that I am currently developing with an international team of neuroscientists, spiritual and social leaders.
Meditation, dream work, shamanic journeying, mindfulness practices, EFT techniques and concrete exercises/rituals (to name just a few of the modalities that I realy on) will be used as necessary.
You will come away with your personalized tool kit for addressing emotions and distorted thought patterns, fresh perspectives on new ways to be in your life, and practices to support your ongoing journey into wholeness.
What is my commitment to you as your mentor?
I offer a safe and sacred container for you to deepen your self-exploration and personal transformation.
My commitment to you is to be a loving spiritual companion, a witness and, when needed, facilitator on your journey. I will always respect and support your independence and, even more important, your own inner power. I also always fully respect the specificity of each person’s path and beliefs.
What is your commitment as a mentee?
The main thing required on your part is an open and willing attitude to work on yourself, be heard and held with love and compassion, to receive insights and guidance while being constantly empowered on your own journey.
This program will also require commitment on your part to do some homework in between sessions (including some journaling). In all cases, it will be practices and exercises that apply directly to the unfolding of your everyday life, and support the type of transformation that you are looking for. So my mentees generally don’t feel that it is “homework” but I really require people to commit to their growth.
I will be honored and humbled to serve as your personal growth partner.
For more information: Look at the answers to the most frequently asked questions about spiritual mentoring.
Please note that I can only take a limited number of clients on mentoring program. So don’t wait and contact me now.
Fee for a mentoring session: $150 (package of 7 sessions: $995).
“The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change.”
Find some commonly asked questions and answers about Shamanic Healing and Spiritual Mentoring. If you feel a relevant question may have been missed contact me so I can consider a thoughtful answer and add it to the page. Read More
Access the most powerful practices and techniques that I have developed and applied over the past 30 years to support body-mind-spirit transformation. They draw upon ancient wisdom that can be found in all traditions, combined with the results of the latest research in psychology and neuroscience. So that you know why they work the way they do.
My hope is that you will find here a few tools that you will adapt to your own lifestyle and needs. Read More
Prepare Yourself to Transform by Diving Deeper into The Mystery “The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer. They think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.” ― Ken Kesey As we are getting closer to the Winter Solstice and the transition to 2019, you might be thinking of what you want to transform in the New Year. Maybe you want to transform yourself, maybe you want smaller adjustments, maybe you feel happy with where/who you are but wondering where things are going around you or in the world at large. No matter how you feel now, I am inviting you today to a wider exploration of The Mystery of what the Universe is calling out to you now. I started this exploration in my last post with some guidance as to how to work with your dreams. Today, I invite you to expand further your awareness, not at the center but at the periphery, for a change. Follow me in exploring the edges of your consciousness, looking for your own thread in The Mystery, maybe finding your own future calling to you, and bringing it back into your own body. I hope that you will have as much fun and receive as many insights… Read More