Ready to Step into Your Full Authentic Power?
Looking for Personalized Support on Your Path?
Get The Mentor You Deserve
Accessing and living one’s purpose can be challenging. I offer a unique form of spiritual mentoring to clients who are ready to step into their authentic power and be the soul-centered leaders that our world needs.
Why would you want to mentor with me?
There are as many personal reasons for seeking spiritual mentoring as there are people seeking it.
- You are a healer yourself, a community or spiritual leader looking for someone to walk with you for a while, in a sacred yet non-religious and non-denominational context; you want more than “just talking”; and you also want someone who has an international experience of mentoring leaders of all walks in life. I mentor a fair amount of ministers and individuals ordained in different faiths; my role is not to substitute or duplicate what they receive in their own denomination but to provide that extra support that ensures that they are, indeed, following their own personal calling, finding a different kind of guidance and gaining very concrete skills that they might not find elsewhere.
- You may look for a spiritual mentor to get ongoing support on your path, because you feel lost or stuck or you find yourself at a significant turning point of your life, and need someone to be on your team, someone to serve as your personal growth partner. You may feel isolated or not knowing where to start to shift your life and answer your true soul purpose or even understanding what it is;
- You have a sense that you have some personal work you need to do but don’t know where to start or how; you don’t feel that speech therapy is necessarily for you or want something that is more “hands-on” and will give you very concrete tools to work with;
- You are ready for more than incremental changes, and long for deep, life-changing transformation. You want someone to be accountable to so that you make sure that you actually make the changes that you want in your life.
- You want someone who is not going to impose a set formula but meet you exactly where you are. The whole point of my mentoring other people is not to have them follow what I do, but to fully nurture their own dreams and creativity, their own unique paths and calling. Each of us is absolutely unique and this is that diversity that our world needs. And this is what I cherish the most about our humanity. For the past 30 years, I have worked on supported individuals and communities around the world, across cultures and traditions, to find and develop their own resources for resilience, so I know what that looks like.
In all cases, don’t hesitate to contact me to discuss if we could be a good fit.
It is important to note that although my role may entail some counseling, it is not one of a therapist. It can be an adjunct to, not a substitute for, conventional medical or psychological services.
How does mentoring with me work?
By experience, I know that I cannot have a preconceived agenda, curriculum or end goal in mind. I have to meet my clients exactly where they are along the way.
I require every person to go through one shamanic healing session with me before embarking on a spiritual mentoring program. This serves as a very comprehensive “in-take.” It gives us a deeper understanding on what is happening and helps support your transformation process at a very deep level. I will also gives us a road map that we can start with, knowing that I will always meet you where you are in the moment in order to make sure that you receive exactly what you need in each session.
Each session is one-hour long and can be in person or at distance (by phone or Skype). Sessions can occur on a weekly or bi-weekly basis (we will decide this on our first session and will re-adjust as we go). A commitment for a minimum of sept consecutive sessions (see package in pricing) is required so you can see both the radical shifts that you might be looking for, and sustainable results. I also ask for commitment to regularity; this is essential for the work and a condition to see powerful results in a short period of time.
Some mentors (or coaches) hope that their clients can continue with them for months if not years — it’s recurring business, true — but I approach my work as a mentor differently. I believe that you, as a client, should be empowered, set free. So I design each mentoring program – specifically tailored to your personal needs, as they evolve from week to week — so that afterwards, you will have a personalized, authentic roadmap and a full toolbox (that will be yours only and will work with your life) to keep growing on your path. Our work will also be very practical and apply directly to the unfolding of your everyday life.
In between sessions, I am available by email and often provide distance support, offering concrete suggestions and feedback if necessary. If the sessions are bi-weekly, I ask for an update in between sessions to make sure that things are evolving as they should and that your are doing fine with the “homework.”
What kind of tools or techniques do I use when mentoring clients?
As a spiritual mentor, I use a vast range of tools that integrate body, mind and spirit. I never work only at one level.
I draw upon ancient wisdom that can be found in all religious and spiritual traditions and teachings, and combine them with modern consciousness, and the results of the latest research in psychology and neuroscience. Why? Because I take the infinite possibilities of neuroplasticity seriously. I therefore brings into each mentoring session both my abilities as a shaman, and the knowledge and tools that I am currently developing with an international team of neuroscientists, spiritual and social leaders.
Meditation, dream work, shamanic journeying, mindfulness practices, EFT techniques and concrete exercises/rituals (to name just a few of the modalities that I realy on) will be used as necessary.
You will come away with your personalized tool kit for addressing emotions and distorted thought patterns, fresh perspectives on new ways to be in your life, and practices to support your ongoing journey into wholeness.
What is my commitment to you as your mentor?
I offer a safe and sacred container for you to deepen your self-exploration and personal transformation.
My commitment to you is to be a loving spiritual companion, a witness and, when needed, facilitator on your journey. I will always respect and support your independence and, even more important, your own inner power. I also always fully respect the specificity of each person’s path and beliefs.
What is your commitment as a mentee?
The main thing required on your part is an open and willing attitude to work on yourself, be heard and held with love and compassion, to receive insights and guidance while being constantly empowered on your own journey.
This program will also require commitment on your part to do some homework in between sessions (including some journaling). In all cases, it will be practices and exercises that apply directly to the unfolding of your everyday life, and support the type of transformation that you are looking for. So my mentees generally don’t feel that it is “homework” but I really require people to commit to their growth.
I will be honored and humbled to serve as your personal growth partner.
For more information: Look at the answers to the most frequently asked questions about spiritual mentoring.
Fee for a single mentoring session: $150 (package of 7 sessions: $995).
Find some commonly asked questions and answers about Shamanic Healing and Spiritual Mentoring. If you feel a relevant question may have been missed contact me so I can consider a thoughtful answer and add it to the page. Read More
Access the most powerful practices and techniques that I have developed and applied over the past 30 years to support body-mind-spirit transformation. They draw upon ancient wisdom that can be found in all traditions, combined with the results of the latest research in psychology and neuroscience. So that you know why they work the way they do.
My hope is that you will find here a few tools that you will adapt to your own lifestyle and needs. Read More
Remembering Wholeness: A Ritual for the New Year You have no idea how hard I've looked for a gift to bring You. Nothing seemed right. What's the point of bringing gold to the gold mine, or water to the ocean. Everything I came up with was like taking spices to the Orient. It's no good giving my heart and my soul because you already have these. So I've brought you a mirror. Look at yourself and remember me. ~ Rumi There are many reasons why I love this quote from Rumi. I could state them all or just say this: Wholeness is never really lost, it is only forgotten. So here is my gift to you this holiday season: a ritual to help you remember AND nurture your own unique wholeness... I have recently recommended it to a few clients ahead of the New Year, and I am actually going to do it for myself as well. You don't have to do it all in one seating, but make sure that you give yourself enough time, and that you are in a quiet space without any distraction. Start with a few deep breaths through your whole body, and then at the center of your chest, through your heart chakra (if needed you can do a full body relaxation using one of my recordings). Allow things to come from your heart, not from your rational mind. Allow yourself to be surprised by what may come. Preparing the ritual: Two lists (Remembering that those are – and need to… Read More